Precor Resolute Strength Converging Shoulder Press RSL0515
The Resolute™ Strength Converging Shoulder Press emphasizes proper biomechanics with an ergonomic, converging axis and independent pressing arm movement. The dual-position handles add to exerciser’s comfort and workout variety. The low-profile tower of the Shoulder Press lends an open, spacious feel, even in smaller facilities.
The Resolute Converging Shoulder Press correctly positions the exerciser to ensure proper joint stabilization during lifting. Independent moving arms, converging movement, as well as horizontal and neutral hand positions provide options for a personalized fit and exercise variety.
Designed to Go the Distance
The over-sized steel tubing of the Converging Shoulder Press contributes to a more durable product as well as a timeless, contemporary silhouette. One piece, soft rubber foot caps make the equipment easier to move and will remain in place even if kicked.
Advanced Training with Sony® Advagym
Strength training has gone digital. Add the Sony Advagym training and tracking system, along with the app, to give your exercisers a whole new way to train. Through the Advagym app, personal trainers can prescribe workouts and monitor their clients' progress.
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Standard Shroud Color: Black
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Standard Upholstery Colors: All Spice, American Beauty, Black, Blue Jay, Burgundy, Deep Clay, Grey, Hunter Green, Navy, New Purple, Regal Blue, Slate
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Gloss White, Black Pearl
- Workout Area (L x W): 61 L x 59 W / 155 L x 150 W