Precor Discovery Series Seated Calf Extension DSL 623
Intuitive Seat Design
The linear bearing horizontal seat platform is easy to adjust and provides an effective position for all users. The seated position ensures that users direct force properly through their hips.
Center-Loaded Foot Plate
The center loaded footplate provides more even resistance on both feet, resulting in smooth movement and decreasing stress on the machine components.
Curved Foot Platform
A curved platform accommodates all users and stabilizes the ankles to properly activate calf muscles during the exercise.
- Length: 53 inches / 134 cm
- Width: 44 inches / 112 cm
- Height: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Equipment Weight: 679 lbs / 308 kg
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Weight Stack: 400 lbs / 180 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 49 L x 49 W inches / 125 L x 125 W cm
- Weight Stack: Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Upholstery: Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Adjustable Seat: Yes, gas-assisted ratcheting seat adjustment
- Adjustments: Seat assembly is angled to allow gravity to assist in adjusting. Simple pull lever seat adjustment easily slides on linear bearing system. Handles include slip-resistant overmold. Adjustment points are highlighted with a contrasting color for easy identification and use.
- Instructional Placard: Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: The non-slip drink-and-accessory tray is integrated and features large open, even surface area, easily accessible and easy to keep clean.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys. Cable consists of 3/16 inch (7″x19″) aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch and coated to 3/16 inch. The cables conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. When used, redirection pulleys route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Frame and Finish: The frame is 11 gauge (.120 in) 2×4″ electroweld steel racetrack tubing. Movement arms are made of electroweld steel round tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bolt Down Capability: Yes
- General Features: Seated user position directs force properly through the user’s hips. Multiple foot positions accommodates short and tall users without having to adjust a single foot bar.
- Standard Shroud Color: Pacific Blue, Dark Cavern, Black
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White