Precor EFX® 865 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™ with Converging CrossRamp®
Converging CrossRamp® Technology
Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results. Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body.
With moving handlebars, users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
860 Line Touchscreen Console
The 860 Line console provides a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10″ screen. With the ability to “favorite” selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
- Length: 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width: 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height: 72 inches / 183 cm
- Equipment Weight: 340 lbs / 154 kg
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 x 8 inches / 40.6 x 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Ramp Angle: 10 to 35
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Minimum Watts: 18
- Maximum Watts: 720
- Resistance System: Durable, 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 20
- Numeric Keypad: Yes, in software
- Motion Controls: Yes – Resistance and Incline
- Tactile Dome Keys: Vol up/down, mute, Channel up/down, pause workout
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Iberian), Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes (60 default)
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 300 seconds (120 default)
- Electronic Readouts: Key Panel — Resistance, Incline. User Interface — Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Segment Time, Strides/Min, Avg Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Featured Workout of the Day: Yes
- Console Type: 10.1 in / 25.7 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Total Body Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Fitness Test
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Diagnostics: Ability to pull log files, set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna operation
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Closed Captioning: Yes, CC1-4, Text 1-4 (North America only)
- Video decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Global TV Media Support: Integrated tuner – NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 10.1 in / 25.7 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAK, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Video inputs: Yes, CC1-4, Text 1-4 (North America only)
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: 220V-240V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Cord Length: 12 feet / 3.7 meters