Precor EFX® 833 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™ with Converging CrossRamp®
Converging CrossRamp® Technology
Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results.
Fixed handlebars allow users to focus on lower body workouts at higher resistance levels or challenge stabilizers during hands-free training.
830 Line Console
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ product line, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged. Add an optional Entertainment Cap to provide access to a selection of audio channels, including those from wall or ceiling-mounted displays, or a Personal Viewing System (PVS) to give exercisers a more personal entertainment experience, with total choice and control.
- Height with PVS: 82 inches / 208 cm
- Length: 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width: 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height: 67 inches / 170 cm
- Equipment Weight: 340 lbs / 154 kg
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Ramp: Converging Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Ramp Angle: 10-35°
- Upper handlebars: Fixed Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp® Technology: Adjustable
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Resistance System: Durable, proven 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, CrossRamp Level, Distance, Strides / Min, Total Strides, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Preset Programs: Manual, Interval, Interval, Total Body Interval, Variety, Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, Custom, Performance, Hill Climb, Fitness Test, 1 Cross Training, 2 Cross Training, 3 Cross Training, Navy Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Weight Loss
- Muscle Monitor: Shows muscle recruitment related to change in CrossRamp
- Electronic Readouts: 21
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- International 240 VAC: country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional