Precor EFX® 536i Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™
CrossRamp® Technology & Natural Movement Path
Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy for users to focus on their individual fitness goals. Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing users to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective and ergonomically correct motion.
With moving handlebars users can achieve a total body workout.
Our standard console is designed with clear visuals and familiar layout to increase program exploration, leading to greater satisfaction. This console is complete with 6 workouts, numeric keypad, workout profile, Quick Start, tactile membrane key motion controls, and essential exercise metrics (time, distance, calories, speed, incline, resistance level, Cross Ramp level).
- Height with PVS: 80 inches / 203 cm
- Length: 84 inches / 213 cm
- Width: 31 inches / 79 cm
- Height: 66.5 inches / 168 cm
- Equipment Weight: 245 lbs / 111 kg
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Ramp Angle: 15-40°
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Alters the elliptical path between 15 and 40 degrees in both forward and reverse stride motions, isolating and cross training specific muscle groups and offering a wider range of exercises for all lower body muscle groups.
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2.25 inches / 5.7 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 7 W x 15 L inches / 18 W x 38 L cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 100 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, CrossRamp Level, Distance, Strides / Min, Total Strides, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, SmartRate, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
- Preset Programs: 6 Courses — Manual, Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Interval, Weight Loss, Variety (Gluteal), Performance (Cross Training)
- Console Type: Streamlined LED Display
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate®: Yes
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: Yes
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- International 240 VAC: country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.