My-shield Hand Sanitizer Foam
My-shield® Foaming Hand Sanitizer is formulated with Zetrisil, a unique nano antimicrobial technology that not only kills on contact but also has a persistent activity that helps prevent infections. The persistence of My-shield® Foaming Hand Sanitizer has been shown to remain effective for up to 24 hours.
Long-lasting, alcohol-free protection from germs
Up to 24 hours of protection against harmful germs
My-shield® Foaming Hand Sanitizer is formulated with Zetrisil, a unique nano antimicrobial technology that not only kills on contact but also has a persistent activity that helps prevent infections. The persistence of My-shield® Foaming Hand Sanitizer has been shown to remain effective for up to 24 hours. Made in the U.S.A.
Kills 99.99% of harmful germs
My-shield® Foaming Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99% of the harmful germs it comes in contact with by disrupting the outer cell membranes resulting in a physical kill. This physical kill ensures microorganisms don’t adapt or become resistant over time.
Most hand sanitizers contain high percentages of alcohol to poison germs, generally over 65%. This creates a highly flammable, poisonous mix that carries with it the opportunity for being ingested amongst other factors. Constant use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers also has the effect of drying out your skin, leading to irritation and cracking. My-shield® Foaming Hand Sanitizer is water-based and contains no alcohol. It’s also nonflammable and non-poisonous, making it more effective & safer hand sanitizer for the whole family.
Moisturizes your hands with Aloe vera
My-shield® Foaming Hand Sanitizer is a water-based sanitizer with added aloe vera to leave your hands feeling fresh and soft
My-shield® Hand Sanitizer Foam – Kills the following organisms
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
- Aspergillus niger (Black Mold)
- Burkholderia cepacian (B. cepacia)
- Enterovirus 71 (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease Virus)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Swine Influenza Virus (H1N1)
- Influenza A virus (H1N1)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Murine Norovirus 1 (Norovirus)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Multidrug-resistant)
- Rhinovirus (Common Cold)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Serratia marcescens Staphylacoccus aureus (Staph infections)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (S. pneumoniae)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep Throat)
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Antiseptic/Hand & Skin Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin – Recommended for repeated use.
Apply liberally to the palms of the hands. Rub into skin until dry. Recommended for repeat use.
Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Aqua, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glucoside, Laureth-4, Polyhexanide, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxysilylpropyl Steardimonium Chloride.
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not use in or near eyes.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store in a cool dry place below 104° F (40°C)