Precor UBK 885 Upright Bike
Ease of Assembly & Service
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
Innovation for Superior Riding Comfort
Over-molded handle bars add comfort and durability while offering heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
880 Line Touchscreen Console
With a touch screen console just like a high-end phone, and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the 880 Line console is a reliable fitness solution that will provide a personalized fitness experience that engages and motivates them to come back for more.
- Length: 48 inches / 122 cm
- Width: 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height: 62 inches / 157 cm
- Equipment Weight: 169 lbs / 77 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Electronic Readouts: 18 Readouts — Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, RPM, Speed, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Preva® Pass Reader: Yes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 5 minutes
- Preset Programs: 17 Programs — Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Zone, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K , Heart Rate Zone, Watts Target
- Console Type: 15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Yes. Touch heart rate sensors conveniently located on the handlebars in both the upright and road positions.
- Telemetry: Yes. Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s heart rate chest strap.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Optional
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Integrated
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Wireless: Yes
- Preva® Network Capable: Optional
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered