Precor UBK 865 Upright Bike
Ease of Assembly & Service
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
Innovation for Superior Riding Comfort
Over-molded handle bars add comfort and durability while offering heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
860 Line Touchscreen Console
The 860 Line console provides a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10″ screen. With the ability to “favorite” selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
- Length: 48 inches / 122 cm
- Width: 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height: 62 inches / 157 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 169 lbs / 77 kg
- User Height Range: 58 to 78 inches / 147 to 198 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crank Width: 19 / 7.5
- Accessories Holder(s): Dual accessories holder for water bottle, portable music, keys, etc.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Universal Seat Mount: Yes
- Cable Management: Optional
- Minimum Watts: 18 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Two-Stage Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and consistent resistance progression.
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece premium crank assembly tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Display Type: 10.1 in / 25.7 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes, in software
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Vol up/down, mute, Channel up/down, pause workout
- Console Language(s): English, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Iberian), Russian, Spanish
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 5 minutes (adjustable)
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes (adjustable)
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, RPM, Speed, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Zone, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K, Heart Rate Zone, Watts Target
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s HR chest strap.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Closed Captioning: Yes, CC1-4, Text 1-4 (North America only)
- Video decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Global TV Media Support: Integrated tuner – NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C
- Mobile Device Charger: Integrated
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Video inputs: RF, HDMI (media adapter only – future)
- RFID / NFC: ISO/ISEC 14443A MIFARE, NFC P2P and R/W modes (future)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: N/A
- FitLinxx Compatible: N/A
- Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna operation
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth 2.0 plus BTLE) (future)
- Equipment: Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered