Precor UBK 835 Upright Bike
Ease of Assembly & Service
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
Innovation for Superior Riding Comfort
Over-molded handle bars add comfort and durability while offering heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
830 Line Console
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ line, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and uses a LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users moving.
- Height with PVS: 72 inches / 183 cm
- Length: 48 inches / 122 cm
- Width: 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height: 62 inches / 157 cm
- Equipment Weight: 160 lbs / 73 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Yes. Touch heart rate sensors conveniently located on the handlebars in both the upright and road positions.
- Telemetry: Yes. Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s heart rate chest strap.
- Electronic Readouts: 18 Readouts — Resistance Level, Distance, RPM, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate
- Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed, Calories / minute, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Preset Programs: 12 programs accessed by 6 keys: Manual, Variety, Cross Country, Random, Custom Resistance, Weight Loss, Interval, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Heart Rate Control, Basic HRC, Performance, Fitness Test, Hill Climb, Watts Control
- Console Type: Advanced LED Display
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15.6 inch / 39.6 cm screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.