Precor Spinner® Ride
Superior Feel From the Perimeter Weighted Flywheel
Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. (19.5 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel. Putting more weight on the outer ring of the flywheel creates more inertia, helping to give each Spinner® that signature feel of smooth, fluid motion more closely matching outdoor cycling than any other bike.
Experience Driven Design
With aerodynamic styling and rounded tube shapes, all Spinner® bikes are designed to shed sweat and be easier to clean and maintain. All aluminum adjustment extrusions and covered rear stabilizers protect from rust in places where it’s needed most.
Features Exerciser and Operators Expect
Dual sided pedal (SPD compatible and toe cage) Oversized cranks with Morse taper connections. Reliable, powerful friction resistance system. Available in both chain and belt drive.
- Length: 58 in / 147.3 cm
- Width: 20.3 in / 51.6 cm
- Height: 48 in / 121.9 cm
- Equipment Weight: 124 lbs / 56.4 kg
- User Height Range: 4’ 11″ to 6′ 4″ / 150cm to 193cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crank Width: 162 mm
- Drive system: Chain or Poly-V belt
- Resistance System: Friction
- Color: Metallic white
- Frame: Steel
- Handlebars: Up-Down adjustment
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Display Type: Optional console sold separately
- Electronic Readouts: Cadence (RPM), Heart Rate/Pulse, Time, Distance, Calories, Low Battery Indicator
- Receiver: Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters