Precor RBK 865 Recumbent Bike
Step-through design for easy mounting and dual-sided pedals make the RBK 865 a durable, well design product. Access to under the shroud is easy for your servicers as they do not have to remove pedals or cranks.
The recumbent bike includes features like the air flex seat with a ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride. A simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
860 Line Touchscreen Console
The 860 Line console provides a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10″ screen. With the ability to “favorite” selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
- Length: 67 inches / 170 cm
- Width: 23 inches / 58 cm
- Height: 53.5 inches / 136 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 219 lbs / 99 kg
- User Height Range: 60 to 76 inches / 152 to 193 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Resistance Range: 25, 18 (Level 1 at 20 RPM), 750 (Level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Crank Width: 19 (7.4)
- Minimum Watts: 18 (Level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 (Level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduce maintenance.
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes, in software
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Vol up/down, mute, Channel up/down, pause workout
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Iberian), Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 5 minutes (adjustable)
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes (adjustable)
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, RPM, Speed, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Zone, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K, Heart Rate Zone, Watts Target
- Closed Captioning: Yes, CC1-4, Text 1-4 (North America only)
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars next to seat.
- Telemetry: Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s HR chest strap.
- SmartRate®: N/A
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Closed Captioning: 10.1 in / 25.7 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Video decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Global TV Media Support: Integrated tuner – NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Video inputs: RF, HDMI (media adapter only – future)
- RFID / NFC: ISO/ISEC 14443A MIFARE, NFC P2P and R/W modes (future)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- FitLinxx Compatible: N/A
- CSAFE Enabled: N/A
- Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna operation
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth 2.0 plus BTLE) (future)