Precor AMT® 885 Adaptive Motion Trainer® with Open Stride™
Adaptive Motion with Open Stride™
Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adust their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and change stride length at will from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), providing an infinite range of stride paths to engage several muscle groups.
A Versatile Cardio Workout
With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, the AMT® 885 allows users to focus on different muscle groups for a total body workout.
880 Line Touchscreen Console
The 880 line console offers a brilliant 15″ screen that’s ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion. When networked, it is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Length: 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width: 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height: 73 inches / 186 cm
- Equipment Weight: 422 lbs / 191 kg
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 422 lbs / 191 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2 inches / 5 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player. P80 console provides iPod/iPhone® docking station
- Minimum Watts: 20 watts
- Maximum Watts: 375 watts
- Resistance System: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 20
- Electronic Readouts: 19 Readouts — Resistance Level, Open Stride Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining
- Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Preset Programs: 12 Programs — Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K
- Console Type: 15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Wireless: Yes
- Preva® Network Capable: Optional
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Optional
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Integrated
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered