Precor AMT® 763 Adaptive Motion Trainer®
Exercisers can change stride length at will from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), providing a variety of stride paths to engage several muscle groups.
A Versatile Total Body Workout
With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, the AMT® delivers a total body workout with high levels of oxygen consumption and energy expenditure.
760 Line Touchscreen Console
The 760 Line console provides the personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10″ screen. With the ability to “favorite” selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
- Height with PVS: 81.8 in / 208 cm
- Length: 80 in / 203 cm
- Width: 35 in / 89 cm
- Height: 69 in / 175 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2 in / 5 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 14 x 8 in / 36 x 20 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): N/A
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 6.5 in / 16.5 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Minimum Watts: 20
- Maximum Watts: 375
- Resistance System: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish and Turkish
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Preva® Pass Reader: Yes
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Console Type: 10 in / 25.4 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, Fat Burner, Aerobic, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment, Time, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Closed Captioning: Yes, CC1-4, Text 1-4 (North America only)
- Video decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Global TV Media Support: Integrated tuner – NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 10 in / 25.4 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Video inputs: RF, HDMI (media adapter only – future)
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: N/A
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Enabled: N/A
- Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna operation
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable Country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: N/A
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Integrated
- Optional Power Supply: N/A